The Waterford Greenway is a spectacular 46km off-road cycling and walking trail along an old railway line between Waterford and Dungarvan. Enjoy a beautiful journey across three tall viaducts from the river to the sea.
As we are only 27km from Dungarvan Greenway it is an ideal opportunity for you to experience the spectacular view of Waterford.
Some of the routes are as follows:
- Dungarvan to Ballinroad (Scartore) 4kms
- Ballinroad (Scartore) to Durrow (Shanacool) 6kms
- Durrow (Shanacool) to Kilmacthomas Old Workhouse 13kms
- Kilmacthomas Workhouse to Kilmeaden Railway Station 13kms
- Kilmeaden Station to Mount Congreve 2km
- Mount Congreve to Waterford City 8kms